Technical Operator Brewing,Tanzania
External Job Description
Job Title: Technical Operator Brewing
Reports To: Shift Brewer
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits) It is a subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business unit in Diageo Africa and the largest listed Company on the NSE in Kenya. The company was acquired by EABL in October 2010 and has three breweries located in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Moshi.
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brand portfolios include Tusker Lager, Tusker Lite, Kibo Gold, The Kick, Uhuru Peak, and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirit brands such as Johnnie Walker®, Smirnoff Vodka®, Bailey’s Irish Cream ®, Richot®, Bond 7 Whiskey® and Gilbeys Gin®.
Purpose of Role:
To drive production processes to be able to attain quality wort and beer at optimum cost in most efficient manner at a safest way while playing part in building a high shift morale.
• Create and operate in safe work environment
• Execute relevant multidirectional flow of workplace information
• Operate and control any assigned production processes in the Brewing department
• Generate and keep production reports and records
• Operate the process for receipt and safe keeping of raw materials
• Carryout cleaning of production systems and areas
• Actively participate in own competency improvement
• Manage the effective feeding of fresh yeast cultures
• Monitor and control fermentation process/performance
• Control cost of operation by minimizing process waste
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Veta grade one certificate in the relevant field
• An IBD certificate is additional advantage
Type of Job Employee
Reporting Location Mwanza
How to Apply : click here
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.