Location:Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Daily News 23/11/2017
Amref Health Africa is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) whose mission is to improve the health of people by partnering with and empowering communities and strengthening health systems’: Amref Health Africa has over 1000 employees throughout Africa with its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya. Amref Health Africa has offices in Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, and South Africa, South Sudan and Senegal and a number of offices in Europe and North America for fund raising.
Amref Health Africa-Tanzania is largely supported by Multilateral, Bilateral and National donors, implementing several programmes including HIV/AIDS/TB/Malaria, Reproductive, Maternal Newborn and Child Health, Water and sanitation, e learning programme and clinical outreach.
Amref Health Africa -Tanzania has the following vacancy at Amref Country office and projects in Lake Zone
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER: BASED IN DAR ES SALAAM
REPORT TO: THE COUNTRY DIRECTOR
To provide strategic and operational leadership in Administration, social enterprise and Security functions. Ensure that administrative operations of Am ref Health Africa Tanzania country program run efficiently in cost effective manner.
• Custodian of all administrative functions, spearheads general administrative functions of the country office and provide support to projects.
• Develop and implement annual work plans for administrative functions with support to projects, and give technical support in administration related areas
• Development and maintenance administrative systems, policies and procedures.
• Maintenance and insurance of all organizational assets and ensure conducive working environment for staff with optimal use of organizational resources.
• Coordinate booking of meeting rooms ,arranging staff and visitors travels and accommodations
• Manage stock taking and disposal of Amref’s obsolete assets in line with policies and procedures guideline.
• Ensure vehicle are Managed as per policies and procedures across the organization.
• Establish fuel and vehicle maintenance monitoring system to promote efficiency and effectiveness in vehicle use.
• Provide oversight in the skills acquisition staff on safety and security for Amref’s assets and staff at all times.
• Contract management for contractors I providers of goods and services and overall oversight on properties, house rent, legal cases, vendors and others that need the attention of administration unit.
• Oversee training of Amref staff on safety procedures and first aid care giving compliance to standard operation procedures by Amref staff and high performance by security service providers
• Ensure services of utility are properly delivered and payments to the services are paid in time
• Supervise cleaning service providers and messenger
• Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor on daily basis in relation to your position.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Management or other related fields. Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage
• Excellent administration. At least two (2) years experience in office administration in a busy organization.
• Experience of working in NGO is an asset.
• Pro-active and innovative attitude
• Hard working with analytical ability
• Ability to work independently
• Strong team leader and player
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the criteria given above and interested in the vacancies, please send an application letter and CV combined in as one document indicating your present employer and position, daytime telephone contact, names and addresses of two referees. To be considered, your application must be received by 16.30hrs on December 7, 2017. All correspondence should be directed to: Email: email@example.com
Amref Health Africa -Tanzania regrets that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy; Women and People with disability are encouraged to Apply
Job provider: Amref Health Africa
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.