Category Finance, Government, IT, Legal, Medical/Health, NGO, Project Management, R&D/Science
Cities Dar es Salaam
Contract type Project
Main Responsibilities Responsibilities of the board members include, but are not limited to:
1. Providing leadership and maintaining the vision, mission and goals of the organisation.
2. Developing direction, operational strategy and planning.
3. Actively ensuring the organisation has the resources for its objectives and function.
4. Supporting appropriate fiscal oversight and risk profile of the organisation.
5. Developing and maintaining an ethical framework for everyone connected with the organisation.
6. Strengthening the capacity of the social enterprising arm of the entity and adding to its overall sustainability plan.
Tenure of Appointment
The tenure of appointment is three years renewable, subject to performance.
Board Meetings are scheduled on a quarterly basis and there may be additional board committee meetings. Successful candidates will be expected to have adequate time for this commitment.
1. Candidates should have a minimum of ten years senior management experience
2. Preferably in financial, fundraising, ICT, legal, medical, public health management, or any other relevant discipline.
Requirements Mode of Application
Your application should include the following:
1. Current CV with a minimum of three active referees
2. Letter indicating your motivation for applying
3. Scanned copy of your ID
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th November 2017
CCBRT is an equal opportunity employer and is aiming for a diversity representation in its board. Qualifying applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.