The Southern Agricultural Growth Corridor of Tanzania (SAGCOT) is an international public private partnership that aims to transform agriculture in Tanzania’s Southern Corridor. Partners include local and international companies, farmers, development partners, Civil Society Organizations (CSOS) and the Tanzanian Government. By 2030, the partnership aims to attract USD 3.2 billion of investments, transforming 350,000 hectares of arable land into profitable production and lifting 10,000 small scale farmers into commercial farming to the Southern Corridor.
SAGCOT Centre Ltd is the administrative unit to the partnership and functions as a hub to promote investments in inclusive, sustainable, commercial value chains. The SAGCOT Centre Ltd. is also a neutral broker and catalyst that links different agriculture stakeholders in order to create synergies and help them achieve SAGCOT objectives.
Place of Work: Dar es Salaam Reports to: Partner Manager
This function is at the core of the Centre’s partner registration and administration with the aim of providing a high quality and consistent service level to existing and aspiring partners. A secondary purpose is to ensure that critical information on the partner portfolios is document properly and available for both internal and external users. A third purpose is to ensure that the partner events, corridor missions and convening activities of the Centre are organised efficiently and with the best interest of partners in mind.
A final purpose is for an efficient engagement of senior management in partner activities.
• Coordinate partner registration and administration. Responsible for, orderly and timely registration of new, partners and management of the partner database, ensuring that all due diligence is performed adequately and information is up to date, both in hard and
soft copy. Support accounts in invoice management and follow up of unpaid invoices of partners. From the partners database produce weekly report covering payment status, partners reach out progress and new partners processing.
• Monitor relationship development. Responsible for the monitoring of the relationship development of the Centre with its partners and documenting of service delivery to partners by collecting relevant information from internal staff members and external sources. Responsible for organising regular internal partner meetings with clear action points and follow ups. Supporting other staff members to implement relationship management plans with partners by providing information and flagging bottlenecks
• Events & Calendar Management. Responsible for event management and coordination of relevant partner related meetings and activities, i.e. annual partnership forum, corridor missions, partner meetings. Contributing details to the Centre’s annual and quarterly calendar.
• Senior management partner engagement. Responsible for coordinating senior management calendar related to partner activities and engagement.
• Responsible for relationship management of selective (SME) partners. This involve coordination of SME registration, outreach and reporting
• Other relevant. Perform any other business may be assigned to you by the line manager
• Bachelor Degree in any social science field, preferably agribusiness, communication, Business Administration, and Public Administration. Post –graduate qualifications in any of the fields will be an added advantage
• At least five (5) years of work experience with either an International Organisation or medium/large Company in an administration and/or client facing role
• Strong knowledge in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook. Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision
• Knowledge of: – Administrative and clerical procedures, managing files and records, accuracy in terms of data management
• Good team player and good interpersonal skills, flexible and a problem solver, strong client service orientation
• Fluency in the English and Kiswahili languages is required (written and orally)
• Ability to coherently write and present simple reports
• Ability to prioritize competing demands and organise, plan daily/weekly workloads, meet deadlines and be punctual
• Ability to work independently
How to apply
Qualified candidates who meet the criteria above are welcome to apply before the deadline of 22nd August 2017
Please attach a cover letter clearly stating which job you are applying for and a copy of your CV and send it to;Jobs@sagcot.com
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.